I Thank God for My Mom

My mother teaches me everyday about love, true beauty, and kindness without  saying a single word because she doesn't have to; she simply exudes it. I thank God for my Mother.I know a lot of people that hate their parents. I know a lot of people that love their parents. I belong with the latter. I have been blessed with amazing parents. Like.....guys. I'm seriously blessed. Today, I wanted to talk about my mom, and tomorrow, my dad.

Mom, mother, mommy- she's everything. She reminds me of a warm drink on a shivery night. Or a bouquet of surprise roses at just the right time. Everything that is wonderful, peaceful, and beautiful in this world; that's my mother.
She has the biggest heart and the most caring soul. She's beautiful gorgeous. I can tell my mom anything without any sort of judgement. She's taught me how to be kind, how to be humble, and most importantly- how to be a mother. She's taught me about unconditional love because she shows it to everyone, everyday. My mother teaches me everyday about love, true beauty, and kindness without saying a single word because she doesn't have to; she simply exudes it. I Thank You, God, for my Mom.

What are you thankful for today?
dare you to be happy.


**Follow me on Facebook and Instagram for a behind the scenes look!**