I Thank God for My Son


And so it begins- the first day of the Happiness Dare! I'm pretty pumped for this. What is The Happiness Dare, you might be asking? Well, I really wanted to be more grateful for the things, people, and events in my life. I feel as though the more grateful you are, the more abundant your blessings will be. God wants to bless us with more than we have room for, and I've decided that I want those blessings; as many of them as He has planned for me. Not only that, but I find that my life is filled with so much more joy and peace when I am first grateful for the gifts that I have already been given. I want gratitude to be part of my everyday life. I want gratitude to fill my bones and resonate within my whole soul. I want my heart to be so full of gratitude that I simply don't know what to do with it all. Gratitude brings blessings, and I am more than ready to receive them.

Thank you, God, for blessing me with the most beautiful little soul that I could have ever asked for- my son. He is my life saver, my joy, my peace and comfort; he is the blessing that I talk to You about every day. He has truly saved my life. If I didn't have him, I can honestly say that I don't think I would be alive. I would have been taken too soon by those I surrounded myself with, or by myself. It's sad to think that my family could have had to experience the loss of a dear daughter, but it fills me with so much joy that we are now all able to cherish another sweet spirit in our family instead. Today, I thank you, God, for Cayson.

What are you thankful for today?


Follow me on Facebook and Instagram for a behind the scences look!