Easy and Affordable DIY Mother's Day Gift Ideas!


My very first Mother's Day is right around the corner and I can't wait! When I was younger, I was the Queen of easy DIY projects for my parents. I mean....they may or may not have looked like a two year old did them, but I still tried! These days, I'm loving the craft scene and Pinterest just makes it that much better. I'm all for buying a meaningful gift for the people in my life, but crafting it can be just as fun, all while saving money! I've compiled a list of easy and affordable gifts that you can make your dear Mother for this special day.


Let me know which one is your favorite, and have a Happy Mother's Day!

Pastel Striped Mason Jars
Etched Glass Water Bottle
Watercolor Mother's Day Card Printable

Coffee Filter Flowers

Personalized Photo Bookmark

Mini Love Notes

Upcycled Vase

Flower Pot Candy Jar

Crochet Coffee Mug Cozy

Lemon Sugar Scrub

Mason Jar Chalkboard

Stained Glass Candle Holder
Painted and Stamped Jewelry Gift Box

DIY Infinity Scarf

Family Tree Canvas

Huggy Mother's Day Card

Upcycled Skirt to Zipper Pouch

DIY Necklace and Earrings

Mother's Day Journaling and Filler Cards
DIY Photo Coasters

Chocolate Mint Sugar Scrub


So many wonderful and affordable gifts for this Mother's Day from so many amazing blogs! Make sure you subscribe to my email newsletter for exclusive deals and offers, as well follow me on FacebookTwitter, or Instsagram for a behind the scenes look!