I Thank God for the Rain

Rain. It's been tip tapping on my window the last few days. I've never quite understood why a rainy day automatically triggers a sense of gloom in so many hearts. As a society, we've plagued a rainy day with feelings of a heavy heart and a sense of the blues. So many people let this cloudy day turn into a gloomy day which eventually ruins their day. But......why? Why do we let water falling from the sky flip that switch to bitterness? Why not dance? I believe that we should rejoice the rain! It's relieving to have a cloudy cover that gives the sun a break. Joy is listening to the tip tap of droplets. Oh, the simple happiness that came from the "raindrop races" on the window of my younger years. I love the puddle splashing memories that are tucked away in the back of my mind. And never to forget what follows- rainbows and the promises they hold. It's peaceful and exciting, all at the same time.  All of this, graciously given by the rain.


I Thank You, God, for the Rain.

What are you thankful for today?


**Follow me on Facebook and Instagram for a behind the scenes look!**

No comments:

Post a Comment